How to convert Pdf to ePub
You might have your manuscript ready as a PDF file but is that enough to publish an eBook? The answer is No. You need eBook Conversion. The input PDF has to be converted to an EPUB. There are numerous eBook formatters and convertors that help you with the process.
To Make an EPUB File
After the PDF file is formatted in Word, you can use any conversion app or tool to convert the file to an EPUB. As mentioned before, there are many conversion tools at your disposal. Have a look at our list of best conversion softwares.
Here, we will guide you through the conversion process with the help of Calibre.
Calibre is a desktop conversion tool that works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. The steps to follow to convert PDF file to EPUB:
1. Open Calibre & select Add books
After installing Calibre on your system, drag and drop the PDF you want to convert, or click Add Books icon on the left-hand corner and select the PDF file you want to convert.
2. Select Convert Books
After selecting the PDF file, click on Convert Books to open the Convert dialog box.
3. Choose the output format
Select EPUB as the output format from the down menu.
4. Make necessary adjustments to the title, author, and other metadata fields. And, then select OK.
5. Once the conversion is complete, select the EPUB file and select the View option. Select ‘View with Calibre eBook Viewer’ to open the file.
6. Edit the book
7. Review the EPUB file output.
8. After reviewing, right click on the EPUB file in the library and click ‘Open Containing Folder’ to see where the file is saved in your desktop.
Tip: Make sure you validate your epub