5 Best eBook Conversion Software
eBook convertors have come in handy for both writers and publishers to convert eBook files into any format of their choice. The conversion of PDF files to eBook formats like EPUB and Mobi are essential to publish on Amazon Kdp, Apple, Nook and Ingramspark.
There is ample convertor software available and it is often tricky to make a choice. Here is a list of best eBook convertor software that will help you pick one.
Table of Contents
1. Google Docs
Google Docs is a simple way to write and convert your content for free. The process of converting manuscript in Google Docs is easier and perfect for beginners.
- Able to upload a document from Microsoft Word to Docs and generate an EPUB publication.
- EPUB files can be read on NOOK, iPad, and Google play books.
- Syncs with Google drive so one can work on it from any device.
KindleGen is a command line for converting eBook source files into Kindle eBook format. It enables both writers and publishers to create stunning eBooks that works on all Kindle devices and apps.
- Supports a variety of source content like HTML, XHTML, and EPUB.
- Supports all functionalities of KF8.
- Generate a single file that supports KF8 and Mobi formats.
3. ePUBee Maker
ePUBee is a professional eBook convertor that helps you create eBooks that can be read on multiple devices. It lets you convert a large batch of eBooks, and the conversion process is pretty straightforward.
- Supports six input formats – EPUB, AZW, MOBI, PDF, TXT, and DOC.
- Four output formats available – EPUB, MOBI, PDF, and TXT.
- Provides DRM- removal tools.
Zamzar is free and easy to use convertor. It helps you convert documents, images, videos, and songs into different formats.
- Supports numerous input file formats including AZW3, CBR, EPUB, LIT, MOBI, and more.
- Converts live web page into eBook formats.
- Doesn’t provide customization for output files.
Hamster is a free application that allows the user to convert eBooks files to different formats that is compatible with other devices. It is easy to use with simple functionalities. The user has to upload the files and select the device for the eBook to be accessed.
- Converts files to TXT, PDF, FB2, LIT, PUB formats, and more.
- eBooks can be accessed on Kindle, iPad, Sony, NOOK, Kobo, and many devices.
- Supports batch files conversions.
TIP: After creating or converting your eBook make sure to check it using any of the eBook readers.